usA and international donor
“Education is the seed from which everything grows.”
– Trevor Noah
The Trevor Noah Foundation invests in the educational foundation and future opportunities of South African youth. Your donation helps us improve schools and change lives.
Thank you for joining us on this journey.
INTERNATIONAL DONATION FORM
Donations can be made in USD through PayPal.
Note that your donation goes directly to The Trevor Noah Foundation, a nonprofit organisation registered in South Africa. At this time, only donations from South African residents are tax-deductible.
If you are a South African resident and would like to donate in ZAR via PayFast, please use the South African donation page by clicking here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we only accept donations through our website. The Trevor Noah Foundation would never solicit you directly for donations by email or through any social media platform. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email or other communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of the Trevor Noah Foundation please send us an email query at email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
- Summer Jaime, I love Trevor Noah and his dedication to his upbringing and helping others is so inspiring. If I can help him and others in anyway to improve their lives then I am more than happy to do so., January 1, 2021,
- Jane Hedrick, l feel it is important to make global social responsibility part of my life, on a continuous basis. I appreciated Trevor Noah’s comedic support during the pandemic and learned about his passions and his projects. I am confident he will put my gifts to good use, helping to inspire, educate, and care for children in South Africa. ❤️🙏, December 22, 2020,
- Anonymous, 🍀 from GER, December 21, 2020,
- MARIA CONDE, Girls and the soul of our society. Thank you Mr. Noah for the meaningful work for all these girls., December 11, 2020,
- Anonymous, We are a powerful force of Nature when we work together and education must be the forefront. With education all is possible., December 4, 2020,
- Elias Berhanu, So proud to be a fan of Trevor and supporter of The Trevor Noah Foundation and the work that you do., December 2, 2020,
- Anonymous, Keep up the great work!, December 2, 2020,
- Anonymous, Just finished reading Trevor Noah’s memoir and I was incredibly touched by his life story. His anecdote about getting a CD player and that being his “tool” for success made a lot of sense, and after doing some research, I really appreciated him setting up this foundation to achieve that goal at a broader level., November 28, 2020,
- Bala A, Love from India, November 17, 2020,
- Anonymous, I admire the work of Mr. Noah when the cameras are not rolling. I love what he is doing here. In all that he does, he shows us tangible ways of being effective helpers., November 17, 2020,
- Anonymous, I am so impressed with Mr. Noah and his work and causes when the cameras are shut off. He raises awareness of things that are not quite right or fair while suggesting actions we can take to improve our world and the lives of those who need us., November 16, 2020,
- Carole McKinney, Every person needs an opportunity in life to succeed!, November 10, 2020,
- Paula Daunt, Trevor, well done for everything you’re doing. I’ll support you in every way I can., October 9, 2020,
- Rebecca and Owen Baughman, We were lucky enough to visit South Africa and wanted to make sure we gave back. We hope to make future donations to this foundation- but here is what we can give for now! We are so thankful there are such incredible people doing such incredible things., September 20, 2020,
- Zoey Coldani, Reading the book”Born a Crime”has widened my thoughts on how privileged we are to live in the US and how much is taken for granted. Without even realizing how many others suffer, because most of us live in such a bubble. I would like to donate to those who really need some tools in order to better their lives. So instead of sending “new baby gifts” to friends and families in the US, I feel the need is elsewhere. This gift is to honor the birth of Desmond. My hope lies in the next generation for peace and equality., September 12, 2020,
- Caroline Smith, Thank you for being the farmer of Education! Thank you for being Alex’s guest during our Cox Enterprises meeting., September 2, 2020,
- Juliet Jacob, I feel extremely confident that if there is any organization worth donating to that would be trustworthy, Trevor Noah would be a wonderful custodian. Please keep up all the amazing work that you do, change the world!, September 2, 2020,
- Ellen Thuss, Thanks for explaining the impact of educational opportunities on corporate hiring when you spoke to Alex Taylor at Cox. I know you will use this wisely to help break the system that holds our young people back., September 1, 2020,
- Ryan Provenza, I am donating because I care for the future. We need a change in America and all around the world. I am 14 Year Years Old. Racism and all of this not getting along has to end soon and hopefully This change does a lot of community., August 27, 2020,
- Cathleen and Thomas Rubel, Keep up the good work., August 14, 2020,