SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENCE
Making a donation will make a positive change in the lives and education of underserved South African youth.
“Your generosity helps us equip young people with the education, life skills, and social capital necessary to pursue further opportunity upon completing matric.”
Donations can be made via credit card through PayFast. PayFast is a secure online payment network that facilitates the payment. Payment can also be made via an EFT.
DONATIONS FROM RSA RESIDENCE
South African citizens are entitled to tax deductions on donations made. The Trevor Noah Foundation is an approved Public Benefit Organisation (PBO), and therefore, will issue you with a receipt once you have made your donation, as well as a Section 18A certificate upon request. You will need to present both of these to SARS in order to qualify for your deduction. Ensure that you meet the requirements as laid out by the South African Revenue Service in order to qualify.
CIPC registration number: 2017/050135/08
PBO registration number: 930058347
NPO registration number: 194-701
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we only accept donations through our website. The Trevor Noah Foundation would never solicit you directly for donations by email or through any social media platform. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email or other communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of the Trevor Noah Foundation please send us an email query at email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
- nakita llerenas, This is a beautiful thing you have created. <3, June 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Hi Johanna, First of all, our deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. We are forever grateful for your support and trust in us to honour Michael’s legacy. Many of our learners live in Hillbrow and surrounding areas. In our engagements with our learners, we’ll be thinking of Michael. May he rest in peace. Warmest regards, Shalane (Executive Director) and the Trevor Noah Foundation Team, June 25, 2020,
- Johanna Santa Rita, I am donating monthly in honor of my husband, Michael, who passed away this year. He was a South African who grew up in Hillbrow, Johannesburg, just like Mr. Noah. He was a journalist, from a family of journalists. They left for the US just before Apartheid ended. Michael always said his proudest moment was voting for Nelson Mandela. He loved his home country and all of its people. This is my modest way to concretely show his love. This is my way to teach our children how to be proud of their South African heritage., June 20, 2020,
- Janas Lena Fries, I read Trevors book and would like to support the South African youth and future!, June 8, 2020,
- Jana Lena Fries, I read Trevors Book and would like to support your great work in South Africa!, June 8, 2020,
- Jana Lena Fries, I read Trevors book. It was very eyeopening and I really would like to support people in South Africa. Thanks for your hard work!, June 7, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Absolutely. Thank you so much for your donation., June 1, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Eileen!, June 1, 2020,
- Eileen Janec, Trying to do my part to contribute to bettering the world. Trevor Noah is smart, sensitive, sensible. I trust his platform., May 31, 2020,
- Anonymous, I would also like to donate my song “The Sun is Risin’ “and offer all proceeds from it’s development to The Trevor Noah Foundation, if possible. The song would need professional collaboration. , and can be used or changed in anyway helpful, for financial gain for The Trevor Noah Foundation. I wrote the song and sang the demo at the link below, if you are interested. I appreciated Trevors humor during the corona virus outbreak. I want to give him this gift of song, in thanks, and hope to help support the children of South Africa. Is there a way to get this message to Mr. Noah? Sincerely, Jane Hedrick, RN. https://www.smule.com/p/719707996_1956773736, May 27, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you for honouring Julia in such a meaningful way. Happy Birthday, Julia!, May 24, 2020,
- Anonymous, Education is key, even more so equal education, May 23, 2020,
- Julia Pelaez, I met one of my friends Julia in South Africa and for my birthday she gave me Trevor Noah’s book, I loved it. I am running low on ideas on what to get for her birthday. Julia is inspiring, brilliant, caring and it gives me comfort and hope to know there are individuals like her in this world. I know she loves South Africa, has learned a lot there during her studies, and would want to do anything to help the underserved South African youth., May 19, 2020,
- Anonymous, The youth is my heart, April 28, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thanks, Valli, for your support from Australia., April 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Edwin for your kind words. Education will indeed, enable our South African youth to thrive., April 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Gayle and Noah!, April 26, 2020,
- Gayle Landau, I am donating in honour of Noah Auerbach who lives in the USA on the occasion of his barmitzvah., April 26, 2020,
- Edwin Visser, I’m a South African living in the USA, and even though I cannot be home, the African air and people will forever be a part of me. I hope that we the people can, through education, learn to live and thrive together as one nation., April 25, 2020,
- Valli Korlapati, My journey with this foundation starts… Great initiative – filling the gaps so children are given chance to grow…!! Hope it flourishes tenfold and help achieve 100% literacy for next generation of kids… Love Valli ( Australia), April 14, 2020,