SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENCE
Making a donation will make a positive change in the lives and education of underserved South African youth.
“Your generosity helps us equip young people with the education, life skills, and social capital necessary to pursue further opportunity upon completing matric.”
Donations can be made via credit card through PayFast. PayFast is a secure online payment network that facilitates the payment. Payment can also be made via an EFT.
DONATIONS FROM RSA RESIDENCE
South African citizens are entitled to tax deductions on donations made. The Trevor Noah Foundation is an approved Public Benefit Organisation (PBO), and therefore, will issue you with a receipt once you have made your donation, as well as a Section 18A certificate upon request. You will need to present both of these to SARS in order to qualify for your deduction. Ensure that you meet the requirements as laid out by the South African Revenue Service in order to qualify.
CIPC registration number: 2017/050135/08
PBO registration number: 930058347
NPO registration number: 194-701
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
- I wish all the best to the continued success of this foundation. This donation is in honor of CODA, South Africa, and the Trevor Noah Foundation. – Renee Kleszczewski
- I’m making a donation mainly because I want to see change and improvements in the quality of education in South Africa. – Mangaliso Kubheka
- The young are our future. It’s about time someone makes a real dent in change, by way of action. I hope that more see the true value in this opportunity. Best investment I can make! Thank you Trevor for being the true definition of a “Leader.” Blessings back to you! – T.J. Anderson
- TFN, so proud of the work that you are doing. I look forward to seeing you aid more of our youth to study and gain skills overseas; so that they are exposed to a different way of living and thinking. I believe now more than ever, we need to bring up leaders to/who have a bigger vision for South Africa. Happy holidays. – Anonymous
- TNF, so proud of the work you’re doing. I look forward to seeing you aid more of our youth to study and gain skills overseas; so that they are exposed to a different way of living and thinking – we need to bring up leaders to/who have a bigger vision for South Africa. – Anonymous
- I resonate with the mission of the NPO of equipping orphans and vulnerable youth with education, life skills etc, because I am an orphan myself but had a privilege of being adopted by a loving family. I was born in the Eastern Cape which is challenged yearly in producing good/excellent matric results. so this initiative is much needed. I would also like to request/suggest the foundation to also look at ways of creating reward programs for excellent teachers who add value to their learners/ education as a whole. The South African government has initiatives in place but I think business/media/communities could also play a vital role in creating even more creative programs, like TV/Documentaries/Memorabilia that will span through history, recognizing, celebrating and rewarding teachers who have effectively impacted students positively, even programs that can run all year through. I believe that can promote excellence, healthy competition and give a sense of purpose in the challenging school environments teachers are exposed to. Wishing the foundation only success !!! Thanks – Linda Maneli
- Good work, Trevor. Greetings from Germany. – Hakan Surat
- Read Born A Crime – Gary Cameron
- Support of a Divine life purpose will always be found. To trust in that is one of the most profound parts of being a human in this incarnation this time around. The difference we seek to witness is nothing more than the experience of a man who listens and provides a healthy frame of reference for what it means to be a MAN in this coexistence determinedly fulfilling his purpose. I’m happy to be of assistance. Congrats Trevor Noah, the one whose name was picked to not be a hindrance but instead be a Goddess-given license to afford you all the possibilities of being inherently priceless. – J Paxxiel