The Trevor Noah Foundation invests in the educational foundation and future opportunities of South African youth. Your donation helps us improve schools and change lives.
Thank you for joining us on our journey.
SA DONATION FORM
Donations can be made in ZAR through PayFast, a secure online payment network. Accepted payment methods include Credit and Debit Card or EFT.
If you live outside of South Africa and would like to make a donation in USD or other currencies via PayPal, please use the USA donation page by clicking here.
DONATIONS FROM RSA RESIDENCE
The Trevor Noah Foundation is a registered NPC, NPO and PBO with Section 18A status. A Section 18A certificate issued upon request.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we only accept donations through our website. The Trevor Noah Foundation would never solicit you directly for donations by email or through any social media platform. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email or other communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of the Trevor Noah Foundation please send us an email query at email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
- Anonymous, Celebrate Easter the Christian way: supporting those in need!, April 1, 2021,
- Anonymous, I have read Trevor’s book and am enthusiastic about the project. He deserves help, even if the contribution I can offer is little, I hope that every penny counts. As Trevor says, if you can give it means that you have. And I think that we have a responsibility to share. Good luck for everything!, November 23, 2020,
- Bala A, Love from India., November 17, 2020,
- Anonymous, My friend in Cape Town first introduced me to Trevor Noah’s comedy four years ago. I live in the US and now love following him on the Daily Show. Very excited to donate to this great cause that he established in both the US and SA, two places I love dearly., September 1, 2020,
- Catherine Heukelman, Good show….keep up the good work !, July 29, 2020,
- Anonymous, I think education is one of the most powerful tools you can give a person. You are giving these children the power to create. Power to The Foundation., July 27, 2020,
- Heather Johnson, I was fortunate enough to be able to visit SA several years ago, and I left a piece of my heart with the amazing people of Soweto, Johannesburg and the amazing friends we made at Entabeni. I want to do more to help. Donating is one way, but I’m eager to find additional ways to support beyond a monthly donation., June 30, 2020,
- nakita llerenas, This is a beautiful thing you have created. <3, June 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Hi Johanna, First of all, our deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss. We are forever grateful for your support and trust in us to honour Michael’s legacy. Many of our learners live in Hillbrow and surrounding areas. In our engagements with our learners, we’ll be thinking of Michael. May he rest in peace. Warmest regards, Shalane (Executive Director) and the Trevor Noah Foundation Team, June 25, 2020,
- Johanna Santa Rita, I am donating monthly in honor of my husband, Michael, who passed away this year. He was a South African who grew up in Hillbrow, Johannesburg, just like Mr. Noah. He was a journalist, from a family of journalists. They left for the US just before Apartheid ended. Michael always said his proudest moment was voting for Nelson Mandela. He loved his home country and all of its people. This is my modest way to concretely show his love. This is my way to teach our children how to be proud of their South African heritage., June 20, 2020,
- Janas Lena Fries, I read Trevors book and would like to support the South African youth and future!, June 8, 2020,
- Jana Lena Fries, I read Trevors Book and would like to support your great work in South Africa!, June 8, 2020,
- Jana Lena Fries, I read Trevors book. It was very eyeopening and I really would like to support people in South Africa. Thanks for your hard work!, June 7, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Absolutely. Thank you so much for your donation., June 1, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Eileen!, June 1, 2020,
- Eileen Janec, Trying to do my part to contribute to bettering the world. Trevor Noah is smart, sensitive, sensible. I trust his platform., May 31, 2020,
- Anonymous, I would also like to donate my song “The Sun is Risin’ “and offer all proceeds from it’s development to The Trevor Noah Foundation, if possible. The song would need professional collaboration. , and can be used or changed in anyway helpful, for financial gain for The Trevor Noah Foundation. I wrote the song and sang the demo at the link below, if you are interested. I appreciated Trevors humor during the corona virus outbreak. I want to give him this gift of song, in thanks, and hope to help support the children of South Africa. Is there a way to get this message to Mr. Noah? Sincerely, Jane Hedrick, RN. https://www.smule.com/p/719707996_1956773736, May 27, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you for honouring Julia in such a meaningful way. Happy Birthday, Julia!, May 24, 2020,
- Anonymous, Education is key, even more so equal education, May 23, 2020,
- Julia Pelaez, I met one of my friends Julia in South Africa and for my birthday she gave me Trevor Noah’s book, I loved it. I am running low on ideas on what to get for her birthday. Julia is inspiring, brilliant, caring and it gives me comfort and hope to know there are individuals like her in this world. I know she loves South Africa, has learned a lot there during her studies, and would want to do anything to help the underserved South African youth., May 19, 2020,