SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENCE
Making a donation will make a positive change in the lives and education of underserved South African youth.
“Your generosity helps us equip young people with the education, life skills, and social capital necessary to pursue further opportunity upon completing matric.”
Donations can be made via credit card through PayFast. PayFast is a secure online payment network that facilitates the payment. Payment can also be made via an EFT.
DONATIONS FROM RSA RESIDENCE
South African citizens are entitled to tax deductions on donations made. The Trevor Noah Foundation is an approved Public Benefit Organisation (PBO), and therefore, will issue you with a receipt once you have made your donation, as well as a Section 18A certificate upon request. You will need to present both of these to SARS in order to qualify for your deduction. Ensure that you meet the requirements as laid out by the South African Revenue Service in order to qualify.
CIPC registration number: 2017/050135/08
PBO registration number: 930058347
NPO registration number: 194-701
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we only accept donations through our website. The Trevor Noah Foundation would never solicit you directly for donations by email or through any social media platform. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email or other communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of the Trevor Noah Foundation please send us an email query at email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
If you registered an account, please enter your details below to login. If this is your first time, proceed to the donation form.
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Absolutely. Thank you so much for your donation., June 1, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Eileen!, June 1, 2020,
- Eileen Janec, Trying to do my part to contribute to bettering the world. Trevor Noah is smart, sensitive, sensible. I trust his platform., May 31, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you for honouring Julia in such a meaningful way. Happy Birthday, Julia!, May 24, 2020,
- Anonymous, Education is key, even more so equal education, May 23, 2020,
- Julia Pelaez, I met one of my friends Julia in South Africa and for my birthday she gave me Trevor Noah’s book, I loved it. I am running low on ideas on what to get for her birthday. Julia is inspiring, brilliant, caring and it gives me comfort and hope to know there are individuals like her in this world. I know she loves South Africa, has learned a lot there during her studies, and would want to do anything to help the underserved South African youth., May 19, 2020,
- Anonymous, The youth is my heart, April 28, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thanks, Valli, for your support from Australia., April 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Edwin for your kind words. Education will indeed, enable our South African youth to thrive., April 26, 2020,
- Trevor Noah Foundation, Thank you, Gayle and Noah!, April 26, 2020,
- Gayle Landau, I am donating in honour of Noah Auerbach who lives in the USA on the occasion of his barmitzvah., April 26, 2020,
- Edwin Visser, I’m a South African living in the USA, and even though I cannot be home, the African air and people will forever be a part of me. I hope that we the people can, through education, learn to live and thrive together as one nation., April 25, 2020,
- Valli Korlapati, My journey with this foundation starts… Great initiative – filling the gaps so children are given chance to grow…!! Hope it flourishes tenfold and help achieve 100% literacy for next generation of kids… Love Valli ( Australia), April 14, 2020,
- Anonymous, Thanks Trevor’s impiring story!, April 5, 2020,
- Judy Asher, All kids irrespective of religion or country deserves education, better life and bright future. Help each other always, April 4, 2020,
- Anonymous, Thank Trevor for your story, April 3, 2020,
- Renee Kleszczewski, I wish all the best to the continued success of this foundation. This donation is in honor of CODA, South Africa, and the Trevor Noah Foundation., March 7, 2020,
- Mangaliso Kubheka, I’m making a donation mainly because I want to see change and improvements in the quality of education in South Africa., February 7, 2020,
- T.J. Anderson, The young are our future. It’s about time someone makes a real dent in change, by way of action. I hope that more see the true value in this opportunity. Best investment I can make! Thank you Trevor for being the true definition of a “Leader.” Blessings back to you!, December 27, 2019,
- Anonymous, TFN, so proud of the work that you are doing. I look forward to seeing you aid more of our youth to study and gain skills overseas; so that they are exposed to a different way of living and thinking. I believe now more than ever, we need to bring up leaders to/who have a bigger vision for South Africa. Happy holidays., December 23, 2019,